Targeted Beneficiary Groups:
Women, Youth, Men, Community Based Organizations, Community Environmental Conservation groups, Orphaned and Vulnerable Children (OVC), Girls & Women groups, The Youth (both females and males), Farmers organizations, Persons Living With various forms of Disabilities (PLWDs) and the Rural and urban Poor.
Key Thematic areas of focus in summary:
The GRADIF-K Four Thematic Areas of focus are:
- Democracy, Citizens Engagement/Participation and Governance
- Economic livelihoods (Agriculture, Livelihoods, Natural Resource Management (NRM) and Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation.
- Social Protection (Through Strengthening Family Safety Nets, ECCE Programme, Youth and Women social economic empowerment and Health- Preventative Community Health, Sexual and Reproductive Health Porgramme
- Organization Capacity Development (Organizational Skills enhancement for affiliated groups and for GRADIF-Kenya organization).
Key Projects implemented:
- Governance, Citizens Participation and engagement
- Early Childhood Care and Development (ECCD) Porgramme
- Youth and Women Social-Economic Empowerment
- Food Security and Livelihoods
- Health-Sexual Reproductive Health Rights and Family Planning
- Climate Change Adaptation